In the the next release. The following features will be planned to added:
- TBD (to be dertermined) -- welcome your feedback. Please email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
UCS V1.3.6 has been released. The following featrues are included:
- Big enhancement for IDL parsing, using jree's enhanced regular expression.
- Support multiple #pragma ID in one IDL file
UCS V1.3.5 has been released. The following featrues are included:
- Add tools and config file to support SSL for ucs
- Add one -pssl option, so that we could set ssl listening port separately. Not mixed with non-ssl listenning port.
- Optimize the GUI for caseTree display, make it easy to find the user's dependancy & match-condition setting.
- Correct one bug for Server Extension'
UCS V1.3.3 has been released. The following featrues are included:
- All operation files (.op) & operation flow files (.ops) are stored using "UTF-8", which makes them support multi-language in it.
- Support corba servant running in console mode. see below:
-ser <Interface list> This option should be used together with -console, interface list is seperated by ';'"
e.g.: -ser ::AlarmIRPSystem::AlarmIRP"
or -ser ::AlarmIRPSystem::AlarmIRP;::BasicCmIRPSystem::BasicCmIrpOperations"
-servant same as -ser
- Add one console option "-stpc" to create SturcturePushConsumer servant,which could receive notifications in Console mode
- One improvement as below:
When UCS running in GUI mode, it won't activate the POA at the beginning. When user want to create servant, then UCS will activate the POA automatically.
UCS V1.3.2 has been released. The following featrues are included:
- Big performance improvement, when some type indirectly involve lots of other types (such as big Union type)
- Bug correction: un-correctly parsing the "union" type (case)
UCS V1.3.1 has been released. The following featrues are included:
- Support Mulitple Profile IOR
- Provide IOR Merge Tool
- Support Chinese/Non-English language text in Corba Message
- Remove duplicate methods when interface has complex inheritance structure
UCS V1.3.0 has been released. The following features are already implmented::
- Fully support Orbix3.3 testing, embedded one Orbix3.3 testing demo.
- Quick-Start Mode, very useful in Console mode
- Add the support of anonymous sequence type in struct & valuetype, for example:
- Add the following anonymous & bounded support:
* bounded string and bounded wide string types
* Anonymous bounded string and bounded wide string types
* bounded sequence
* Anonymous bounded sequence
* Anonymous sequence & array
Copyright (c) 2004-2020 Regular Triangle Team (Zhang Guoyou -- Wei Chaojiong -- Zhang Dagang)